Monday, June 1, 2009

One Year!

This month marks the one year anniversary since me and hubby-to-be purchased, and moved in to our home. Wow, how time flies! Just to think of everything we've accomplished in this one year, it amazes me, I'm so happy for the both of us. Over the course of a year, we put our personal touches to the house, and really made it ours. And with the latest addition of our dog, Pookie, it made it all just that much better. Friends and family have made our house a home, and I'm so thankful for that.

So today, I say happy anniversary to us and our home! I know this anniversary just marks the beginning to many more anniversaries to come. I'm excited for what the future brings for us, very excited.

On another note, school starts today, so may not be blogging for a while, not that I do it so often, ha. These are my last two semesters, so I really need to get focused. I'm so happy that this year will mean no more school, but am a bit nervous as of what is to come. But I know that in time, everything will fall in to place, career-wise. This is going to be a good year, I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment