Thursday, August 6, 2009

School's out!

I am officially done with school! I walk in December, yippe! I'm so relieved that this Summer semester wizzed by so fast. I'm a bit nervous, because what am I to do with my time now? I guess I could take up some new hobbies, eh... working out would be a good one, ha! For sure, I need to get in tip top shape for the nuptuals, thankfully I have about two years to accomplish my goals.

In keeping with the school theme... check out this creative themed wedding via Martha Stewart Weddings... how cool is this:


The couple were elementary school classmates, how cute.

School themed invitations via the bride's company Paper + Cup
Class photo!

Seating cards were displayed on a school desk

Apples served as seating cards

Vintage lunchtrays for their cafeteria-style dinner

Milk glass bottles and outlined seating
arrangements line the reception tables

Brown paper bag favors for their guests

See more photos of this wedding here.

1 comment: