Tuesday, August 4, 2009

They drew my name!

So, remember how a couple of weeks ago, J and I went to the Bridal Extravaganza... well I happened to put my name in several drawings, of course, just to participate in the hoopla of the bridal show. Of the many booths we visisted while there, we stopped at the Fred Astaire Dance Studio booth to inquire, because I definitely want to take a couple of dance lessons, so that we can take our first step in harmony!! So, Fred Astaire Dance Studio's drew my name!! Yay. I get a free private lesson, AND a free group lesson, how cool is that!? I am definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity to learn a few dance moves, can't wait. Check out their site, they even have online dance lessons, and you can choose from a variety of dances to learn.


Some lovely first dance photos, for your viewing pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment