Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspiration, Inspiration!

Lately I've been lacking inspiration in the wedding department. But just recently I started to think that I should start this wedding planning soon. This year has passed us so quickly, and I'm most certain it will be the same with next year. So I'll say that wedding planning will start pretty soon! I'm excited. I have officially picked out some colors that I want for the wedding. I think J and I have narrowed the wedding down to say, January 2011.

I'm going for a more formal event, with classic colors like black, white, and champagne. I couldn't find much inspiration online, and this color combo, I'm guessing, isn't used often, or isn't posted about very often. So here are some images that are inspiring me...

1 comment:

  1. Awh sister! January 2011 sounds perfect! What better way than to start the new year than with a WEDDING!!! Soo happy and I cant wait till you start all your wedding planning!

    Love you! Cheli..

    ReplyDelete