Thursday, September 17, 2009

Style Me Pretty

When I saw this board on Estilo Weddings Blog via Style Me Pretty, I almost drooled. Makes me want to have a wedding in November-December, just to have these colors. I love the deep dark reds, and chocolate? Need I say more!

*swoon*

Winter

Credits: James Christianson Photographer (4), James Christianson (2), james christianson-snowy wedding, Viva Bella Events (6), Neysa Ruhl Photography (3), Viva Bella Events (3), Dora Manuel: Viva Bella Events, Dora Manuel: Viva Bella Events, james christianson-snowy wedding, Weddings and the City (2), Kristin Vining-Brooke Underwood Wedding, Dora Manuel: Viva Bella Events, Oh How Charming! (2), Docuvitae, Oh How Charming - Lisa Vorce for Sara & Ian, Berit">Images by Berit (2), Images By Berit-Newport RI, Artisan Events (2), Artisan Events - Sarah & Bryan

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That would be soo pretty and romantic!! ;)

    -cheli

    ReplyDelete