Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shoes-day

Oh.my.god. These shoes are so gorgeous! Don't you think? This is something I would definitely want to wear for the big day. They are elegant, but have that special *bling* for the big day. If only I could spend this much on them... I would.

*swoon*




On a non-shoe related note... I haven't "blogged" in a while. Just haven't really had any inspiration, blah! We did go see two venues, yay. I realized, though, that I do not want to spend an arm and a leg for our wedding... which doesn't leave too many options as far as venues. I definitley don't want anything tacky, just because we want to budget, doesn't mean our wedding won't be elegant. I'll post pictures of the venues we saw next. Wedding planning has begun :D


2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun!! What two did you'll visit? Did you guys get a chance to check out the Trevisio Restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey!! Soo happy that the wedding planning has begun haha!! Good luck sister!

    btw.. those shoes are gorgeous but waaayyy OVER priced haha!

    _cheli_

    ReplyDelete