Friday, November 13, 2009

Petroleum Club of Houston - The Grill Room

So this is the last place we went to go see. And let me tell you, I loved this space. They are pretty average, as far as price, compared to the others we went to see. The Grill Room is a bit smaller than their other ballroom, but we're having a smaller wedding, so I'm totally fine with it. This room is a lot more intimate, but still has the wow factor, with two walls of floor to ceiling windows. You get a great view, as this venue is on the 43rd floor of the ExxonMobil building in Downtown.

Here are some picture we took of the venue when we went to see it. You can't really picture a wedding here, since its set up as a restaurant for their members. But you can see the overall space.



The three above pictures by yours truly.
These next pictures are from The Petroleum Club of Houston website. Here you can see the way the room is set up for a wedding. There is the dancefloor, and round tables.



Here is a wedding shot by D.Jones Photography which shows a real wedding in the Grill Room. I think so far, I'm liking this venue a whole lot. This space is a little more traditional, which I always said I wanted something more modern/different. But I think having a reception with a view of all of Downtown is a bit different. Just something I'll have to think about. Maybe I'll check out a couple more venues, I was thinking of looking in to some hotels, but I'm just not sure yet.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is ALL you!! It's beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one the best out of the three you posted.. There are some really nice venues out there.. I was lookinng online haha hey I can dream!

    _cheli_

    ReplyDelete