Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Elegant Wedding

I saw this wedding on The Wedding Chicks Blog, and I completely fell in love with the colors. They are so elegant and classic still. Don't you think? I know I wanted a classic black and white combination, but these colors are so lovely!! It's so hard to find a venue that would suit your color pallette, who knew planning a wedding would be this hard?! It's the first step in the whole planning process and I can't seem to get passed it.

For now, I'll just enjoy these lovely colors!





all images via Wedding Chicks Blog

1 comment:

  1. Is that like a deep purple??? If it is, then it is soo pretty!! who would of thought purple for a wedding huh??? you wil lfind your perfect venue and everything will fall into place sister!

    -cheli

    ReplyDelete