Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is here!!

Winter has arrived in hot, humid Houston! Just this pas weekend it actually snowed! Wow! Even though I didn't get so much snow, everyone went crazy!! It's such a pretty sight to see snow here, it's so unusual.

With this year coming to and end in just 24 days (yikes!), I have to start the whole planning process of the wedding. I know I say this so often, and I do get in to the "planning" spirit, but then it quickly dies down. Just to think, a year from now, we'll be getting married.

I'm loving this dreamy inspiration board of "Snow and Bark" by All Things Lovely... Loving all of the snow and white creaminess of this board!


1 comment:

  1. Love your inpiration board! I'd missed you posting on your blog- you started slacking there for a while, lol! Can't wait for the wedding:)

    ReplyDelete