Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding

I wanted to post some pictures of my really good friends' wedding, which was about a year and a half ago. I loved, and actually still love the pictures from the day of. All of the details that went in to wedding, the venue, the people, made this wedding absolutely beautiful. All pictures by J.Cogliandro Photography.



Wedding was held at Northwest Forest in La Hacienda





The bride getting ready...

My beautiful friend.

Groom...

I love this picture of her...

A carriage ride to the ceremony.



Groom's face as she walks down the aisle.



The lovely ceremony.

Husband and wife!

Beautiful pictures of the couple.

First dance.

Father-daughter/Mother-son dance.

Cake time!

A ride back to their room, once the reception ended.

This has got to be my favorite... A little fun in their room.

A great ending to a beautiful day.

** Forgot to mention, the picture above won an Accolade of Excellence at WPPI 2009, per J.Cogliandro's blog. Check out his blog, for tons of beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment