Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great weekend!

We had a great weekend, we went back to San Antonio to enjoy some time away from Houston. For some reason, there's always so many people in SA. It was so hot, but we cooled off by taking a swim in the pool, unfortunately it started raining, but eh, what's the worst that was going to happen to us, get wet?? Lol, that's what J said to me, when I complained about the rain, ha. Of course we went to the Riverwalk, which we do every time we go to SA, but this time, we went to the "special" bridge, where he proposed. J was so adamant that I take a picture next to the bridge, ha, so here I am, next to it:


Here we are at the bridge, excuse my half closed eyes, ha, the flash gets me, almost every time!

We also went to this cool little Irish pub where they had a piano player who sang by request, it was pretty funny. He had the whole bar singing along with him.


After the, um, I don't know, like gazillion times we've been to SA, we finally took the boat tour of the Riverwalk. It was fun, glad we did it.

P.S. only two more weeks 'till summer school is over with, thank goodness. I am counting down the days, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment