Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two left!

Can you believe it! Two more classes left, and I'm done with school. I'm so excited, but this last month is going to be hard. But I can handle it, right? I have to. Just think, by August 5th, I'll be done, with nothing to do after work.

I'm hoping that post school, J and I will be able to pick up some hobbies here and there. I really want to be active, and um yea, want to shed a couple lbs. I'm thinking biking would be a great hobby to pick up. We will see what happens. School ending also means I can start the whole "wedding planning." I'm actually kind of scared, just because I have friends who are getting married, and they tell me it's pretty expensive. I'm so picky, just don't know if I'll be able to have my "dream" wedding. Maybe I need to revisit the details of my "dream" wedding, ha.

The Bridal Extravaganza of Houston is coming soon, in two and a half weeks to be exact. I'm definitely going to try to go, just to get that bridal show experience. This will be something different, but I can't wait!

On another note, I'm loving the signs this couple put up for their wedding:

via Martha Stewart Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment