Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet me halfway....

So the Rodeo's in town, and last night we went to see the Black Eyed Peas. Man did they put on a great concert, everyone was up out of their seats dancing and enjoying the music, it was amazing!

A while back, I was watching Platinum Weddings on tv, and I saw this amazing wedding. I fell in love. The groom is the guitarist for the Black Eyed Peas, and wow their wedidng was just gorgeous. From what I can remember, they got married in Playa del Carmen, and their reception was in a cave... a cave!! Can you imagine being a guest at that wedding?? I had recorded the episode on my dvr for "future inspiration," and just the other day I came across this wedding blog with tons of pictures from their awesome wedding... Take a look, so beautiful!!









all pictures by Andrena Photography via Opulent Memoirs blog

No comments:

Post a Comment