Tuesday, March 16, 2010

She read my mind..

So, today I stumbled upon this blog, JL Designs... and ohmygod, I spent most of the afternoon on it, looking at beautiful florals, wedding inspiration, and all that good stuff.

A while back, I fell in love with the simple elegance that a black and white anemone exudes. So originally, with a black and white pallette, I definitely wanted to incorporate them in the wedding. When I found out that they are in season in January, of course I did a little happy dance. Of course, I haven't gotten any quotes or even looked in to costs, but by far, these are my "dream flowers." So when I was on JL Designs blog, and found these beauties, I thought ohmygod, these are EXACTLY what I want... they are so beautiful!! I love the vases, the flowers, and the jeweled cameos give it that extra ummmphhh, don't you think!? I even love the description she has for this particular arrangement, ha! Ah, they're lovely!






all images via JL Designs blog

1 comment: