Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally... Engagement Party!

So we had our official "engagement party" a couple of weeks ago. It was great having all of our family and friends there to celebrate with us. And actually a lot of people came, which was great, because we had tons of food!! I think everyone ate a couple of times, ha. Here's a couple of pictures of the night, I didn't have many, so here's what I have:

These are my beautiful sisters, which I love with all of my heart. They are my best friends :)


In this picture, Jesse is making a toast, thanking everyone for coming and celebrating with us. He was telling everyone that I'm the only woman he would ever want to marry, and things like that. As you can see, he made me tear up, aww.



He even made my mom cry.. tears of joy, of course!



Oh, and check out what I got from my sister!!! I'm so glad she got me this, because I was going to go to the store and buy one myself. Thanks sister!!! I'm sure it will come in handy, once all the planning begins. I've started to read through it, and man, does it have tons of great advice on how to choose your vendors, gift ideas, etc. It's just perfect!!


And I had to take a picture of these beautiful flowers my mom brought. Can you believe these grow in my parents' backyard!! Jesse surely didn't believe it, haha. They're so beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment