Thursday, April 16, 2009

Semester is About to End...

Wow. I cannot believe how fast this year is going. To think, in a month, I'll be done with this semester of school! I'm sure you're thinking, what does that matter? Hello! It matters because after this semester, I only have the summer left until I graduate. Talk about stress. And not only for me.. but of course for my fellow graduates-to-be.. my honey, and my sister.

Just thinking about all of the assignments and exams that are so fast approaching, stresses me out. I don't know about you, but to me, studying is boring, ha. That's my excuse. I'm such a crammer, and sometimes that does not benefit me. Hopefully these next couple of days, I'll be able to get some work done.. group projects, exams, quizzes, oh my...

I think I'll need some of these glasses when I come to work :)



No comments:

Post a Comment